Lisa Martin

Untitled Digital Illustration

 

Digital Print

16x20

Martin - Untitled Digital Illustration

SKU: 20201001-U01
$50.00Price
  •  

    I want to show the solidarity this community has in its diversity and how proud they are of it.  They support each other through good or bad and welcome everyone with open arms.

  • 10% of the sales proceeds will go towards a fundraiser supporting emerging artists of color on the East Side. The remaining 90% will go directly to the artists, to help generate some extra income in these challenging times.

we belong together

October 1  |  5 - 9 PM

October 2  |  5 - 9 PM

October 3  |  1 - 10 PM.

c/o 967 Payne Avenue

St. Paul, MN 55130

contact@solidaritystreetgallery.org

SOLIDARITY STREET GALLERY

A new, one-of-a-kind street-side arts festival,
centered around justice, equity and solidarity.

©2023 by SOLIDARITY STREET GALLERY. Proudly created with wix.com